Ensure your business is unforgettable by choosing a vanity phone number from Call Ocean.
Vanity phone numbers are utilized by many businesses as an effective, low-cost marketing tool. Instead of a simple 1 800 number with no meaning, a vanity number transforms your phone number into an advertisement at no additional cost. With Call Ocean, you can select the most appropriate vanity number for your business. A brand’s identity is everything, and the phone number customers use to contact you should be an integral part of establishing that brand. Give your small business the competitive edge it needs to succeed by investing in a vanity number. A vanity number can be incorporated on many different types of marketing materials, including business cards, advertisements, and billboards, making it a low-cost way to gain visibility. Invest your marketing dollars where it counts by giving your business an appearance of professionalism. No matter how small your business, a vanity number shows your company is established and serious about customer service.
Advantages and Benefits of Vanity Numbers:
A vanity number creates an association in the customer’s mind between your business and the product or service you offer.
- A vanity number forms a strong connection between your business and the product or service that you’re offering. The more that potential customers associate your company’s image with what you’re selling, the more likely they will turn to you when they need to.
- Choosing a vanity number that spells out a specific word or number sequence related to your business can forge a robust link.
- Vanity numbers are significantly easier to remember than traditional random digit phone numbers. A good vanity numbers imprints on the minds of your customers, and they will be more likely to turn to what’s familiar when they’re choosing how to spend their money.
Enjoy a high return on investment with this basic yet effective marketing tool.
- Affordable and easy to set up, a vanity number allows small business owners to stretch their communication budgets.
- Vanity numbers have been shown time and again to have a significant return on investment in comparison to more costly forms of marketing.
- Create a local or nation-wide vanity number that is free to dial for your customers, and they’ll be more likely to contact your business over the competition.
Stand out from other small businesses in your industry by enhancing your professional image.
- If you own a small local business, a vanity phone number can boost your company’s credibility and brand awareness. Businesses with vanity phone numbers automatically appear more professional and established to potential clients. Give your small business a big business feel with a number that fits your image.
- Many businesses starting out don’t have large marketing budgets, so every dollar counts. Choosing a vanity number allows you to maximize your advertising budget.
- A good vanity number is both eye-catching and instantly memorable. Having one can enhance your company’s visibility and make your advertising on billboards, online banners, or other outlets stand out.
Vanity Numbers Details and F.A.Q.s:
Can I choose a specific vanity number?
- Yes, you can determine the perfect custom number for your business or choose from Call Ocean’s large existing database. If you already have a vanity number from another provider, you may be able to transfer the number to Call Ocean’s service.
What’s the difference between a regular toll-free number and a vanity number?
- Vanity numbers are a type of toll free number, but differ in that they are not just a random sequence of numbers. A vanity number uses a specialized combination of letters to form a word related to the business or a sequence of numbers that has significance. In some cases, a vanity number may be a local number instead.
Can I have multiple vanity numbers at the same time?
- Yes. Depending on the marketing needs of your business, you can choose multiple numbers for different purposes. Call Ocean’s vanity numbers are affordably priced so that businesses can keep their communication costs low while having the services they need.