Call Ocean voicemail prompts and recordings help you brand your business and guide your callers through the system easily.
At Call Ocean, we understand that every single call matters, whether the caller is trying to find out your operating hours, place an order, or ask a question. However, it can be difficult to reach the right person. We designed our voicemail system to streamline the process and make things easier on both your team and your callers.
Our voicemail prompts and recordings allow you to guide callers through the phone system in a number of ways. Important information can be imparted while your caller is on hold, such as queue times and caller number. You can even up your marketing game by using this opportunity to build interest about products and services you offer.
Professionally recorded messages also increase your game by giving your business the polished, professional appearance your customers expect. Want to learn more? Get in touch with us.
Advantages and Benefits of Voicemail Prompts and Recordings:
Give your customers clear, compelling information to keep them engaged while they’re on hold.
- Make the most of those on-hold minutes and introduce new products or services to your customers; explain new initiatives, partnerships and other brand-building activities.
- Keep your customers engaged and in the know by providing them with important information while they’re on hold, such as wait times for an operator, or caller number while waiting for support.
- Deliver the right busy message to ensure that your customers are happy to leave a voicemail for a team member rather than hanging up in frustration.
Show your callers that you care about their experience.
- Deliver music from a wide range of different styles and then interject updates that show your callers that you care about their experience while on hold.
- Offer “did you know” information about the products and services a customer is already aware of so they can get to know your business better.
- Create a self-service line with FAQs, and how-to information that customers frequently ask so that your caller does not have to stay on the line for basic information.
Create custom scripts and have them recorded by professional voice talent.
- The right voice, tone and speaking style is crucial to retaining as many callers as possible when faced with on-hold times.
- A professionally recorded message gives your business the polished appearance you want and your customers expect. Professional voice talent puts a positive spin on what could be a negative situation (no one likes to sit on hold).
- Choose from male and female speakers, as well as a wide range of languages other than English, including Spanish, Chinese and more.
Custom Voicemail Prompts and Recording Details and FAQs:
Do I have to create my own script for a voicemail recording?
- No, you do not have to, although you may if you wish. We can provide you with a wide range of guidance, including sample scripts and prompts.
What filetype should I use with my professional voicemail recording?
- We recommend .wav files, but .mp3 files can be used as long as they are of good quality. For .wav files, our quality recommendation is CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8 kHz, 8 bit mono. If you decide to go with an .mp3 file, then our quality recommendation is PCM, 8 kHz, 16 bit mono. There is no need for stereo.
Does professional voicemail recording cost extra?
- While we pride ourselves on offering the lowest rates for the most advanced features, professional voice talent does cost extra. However, we can offer very low prices, so contact us for further details.
Do I have to upload my own greetings/recordings?
- You can upload them yourself through your account, but our recording partner can also upload your files for an additional fee.